In today’s financial climate often times people need money quickly for a financial emergency. Living in California it is quite a challenge to be able to afford the prices these days. With rents going higher, competition for jobs being very cutthroat, California is one of the most expensive states to live in according to CNBC.
Many times people who have a poor credit history, a bankruptcy, foreclosure or other financial issues look into getting a car title loan. A question people often ask is, “Can I get a car title loan Online without a vehicle inspection? The answer to this question is, “it depends” so let’s cover this in detail now.
Family Title Loans is a premier pink slip lender in California who helps hundreds of people get access to money in times of financial emergencies.
So, what is involved in getting a pink slip loan in California without a vehicle inspection?
First, let’s cover some basics:
- In California, unless you qualify for a low vehicle value program, the minimum loan amount set by the department of business oversight is $2,510. Therefore, in most cases your car is going to need to be worth more than that amount by 20-40%.
- You cannot have a current bankruptcy – a past bankruptcy can be possible, but you cannot be currently in bankruptcy
- You must have full coverage insurance on your vehicle – the lender will require this
- Under $200,000 miles will almost always be a requirement, unless you have a diesel truck.
- Photo identification, the vehicle’s registration, and the mileage on the vehicle will be important. You are also going to have to have the vehicle’s pink slip. Once you have those things the lender will proceed to let you know if you qualify for a car title loan without an inspection.
Now, the question is, how do you get a loan without an inspection? Well, the lender will probably require current pictures of the vehicle, or have it looked at or at least check out by a local affiliate. The lender will also want you to send pictures, personal references, professional references, and make sure you that you earn at least $1,200 a month in monthly income. Furthermore, the lender will then, through a database, verify the mileage on your car to make sure that the odometer has not been tampered with. These are all standard practices in the industry. That is about it. In very few cases will your car have to have a very thorough inspection, but it is important to set expectations so that people do realize the process and what goes into getting an auto collateral loan.
If you are considering getting an auto title loan contact Family Title Loans today TOLL FREE at (844) 254-7170. You will find our staff to be polite, knowledgeable, and able to help you get the information you need so you can make an informed decision. The goal is for you to be happy no matter what decision you make going forward.
Feel free to also simply fill out the application form on this page, and someone should be in touch with you shortly.